Title: Employee Health Plan Manager
Company: Medical Device
Location: NW suburbs of Boston
We have been engaged by an expanding technology firm to find their next Employee Health Plan Manager.
This financially stable and growing technology organization with over a billion dollars in sales, is looking for an accomplished customer-focused individual to manage their employee health plans and wellness program. The selected person needs to understand the complexity of employee heath plan administration including high-deductible plan programs and is able to design, implement, and administer programs that meet employee needs in today's environment.
S/he needs the communication skills to motivate employees to become engaged partners in their personal health and health programs.
- Manages the administration and delivery of the self-insured employee heath benefit plans and wellness programs.
- Manages the overall annual US plan(s) design, executive presentation & approval, enrollment, vendor relations, participant education and engagement.
- Lead in the establishment of health care and wellness strategy including evaluation and implementation of associated health/wellness plan design and delivery.
- Designs and directs all health benefit communications to all levels in the company
- Ensures all legally required benefit plan notices, notifications, documentation and actions are completed and provided in a timely fashion.
- Reviews and develop/modify administrative procedures to monitor programs, ensuring effective controls; reduce costs; and improve program delivery and responsiveness.
- Lead the development of the health benefit budgets.
- Monitors competitive trends in benefits, and make recommendations for program changes or enhancements
- Knowledgeable on state and federal legislation related to benefits impact on company programs.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to:
- BA, with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in employee health plan administration
- Thorough understanding of all benefit program regulations
- Strong analytical skills to understand trends and solutions
- Ability to convert technical information into communication programs the inform and empower employees at all levels
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel as required throughout North America
- Certification as Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) - GBA designation desired